Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gosh. Time slipped by so fast. Another year, and I am going to be 17 in another 4 more months. My last year in Sam Tet? Or even Malaysia? Hopefully, it will be. Haha.

I am now officially a normal student, without any post or responsibilities. I can speak Cantonese any moment I like, and I don't mind breaking the school rules with my friends. Wed was fun, my first time ponteng kelas to have a nice basketball match. Oh yeah, it's doubtlessly fun. Haha.

One more month to Trial, yeeks, I still don't have the mood. But I have to start my revision despite of that. I know that well. Or else, I will end up just like what my mum said, I won't be able to finish my revision. She nagged me, moment ago. Haha.

Library agm at last. Being the most tiring club, finally, it ended well. A year just passed. I still remember the moment I was complaining about the hardwork, but now, it was the moment to bid. Haiz. Learnt a lot of things though it was an utter exhaustion. I am yet not that sociable, perhaps I am used to be alone, accompanied some true friends?

During the last duty shift 2 days ago, we had spaggetti. MY mum cooked it, and it didn't cost me a lot. Yi Xuan asked us to have a cup of STARBUCK. But, the work was too much to finish. So, we had to cancel this ideal plan instead. Next week he said. Haha. But that will be a huge expenditure for him, it wasn't too good wert?

Finish blogging le ba. Go finish homeworks sin lu~~ Haha. All the best in trial!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment