Thursday, August 26, 2010

You know, I am going to be a noctural animal soon. I slept at 2am on the past 2 day, excluding yesterday, where I slept an hour before waking up at 1am and slept again half hour later. ISH!!! Hate it, so much. =(

It was exam week, I worried that it would cause me to feel not that spirited during the exam. But fortunately, it didnt. Haha. But it doesnt mean that sleeping late is good. =.=|| Pimples will grow la. o0o Yam gong and sad. It took sometime for those pimples to start to fade away, but in 2 single days, you should know what the result was. It wasnt my fault to sleep so late, I didnt study or stay up late. Just that I cant fall asleep, stressed? Perhaps.

Saw a video just now. It was about a guy with no limbs, no legs, yet he was strong and tough. So, should I just be like him? Neglecting the pimples on my face? Since I put so much effort on it, I couldnt do anything else, but letting time to cure it. Time heals anything right?

I should just be a happy-go-lucky guy. =D Think positive and live happily. Dont care what others said. Just be yourself, boy. Remember those who treat you well and vice-versa. Be thankful with what you have. You are always luckier than many other people. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment