Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Best Sunday Of The Year =D

Yeah. I love today. Starwalk in the early morning. When i met no one at first, but only 2 members. Then, I saw Jeff. He ran just at the moment it started. I was left behind alone, and I was running at that moment. I saw Jee Min and Jee Ken. But I wasn't sure whether she recognized me, so I just greet with Jee Ken and continue my journey. As a competition runner, I knew we were not supposed to run. We should be walking throughout the journey. But, it was impossible for everyone to do that. When I saw others running, I felt that I was losing my chance, to be further behind everyone. I had no choice, but to follow them and run. I ran and walked in between the UO shopping mall and the roundabout where I met an uncle there. He stopped me from running as there was a officer ahead, who was appointed to jot down those name of participants who broke the rules. I had a few chit-chat with him before he ran after passing the official. And was far ahead of me. Haha. I walked after that but started to run again just after I passed the Ipoh Garden juntion. I started to run but you know what? Haha. This was memorable. A motor from behind came, and the guy on it said:" A0110, I saw you running!" I was shocked and stunned. I looked at my no. and confirmed that the guy was me. Haha. Cool. After that, I didnt run anymore even though others were running. I didnt dare to do so, to prevent from being disqualified.

At KFC, where was close enough to the stadium, I was really wore out. I could feel that my calf muscle was going to cramp any moment. But I was blessed, it did not happened. Others were all running again, and I counted, at least 20 person of the same category had over took me here. I tried to run, but it was too strainful for my leg. Ah. Just let it be. So I walked as fast as possible, towards the finishing line. My position was the 70th. Not bad and was much more better than my imagination. I never thought that I would get a medal as medals were only for the first 50th. But out of expectation, 20 participants were disqualified for running. WALAO!! Haha. Do you know how happy was I at that moment. Nice. I got a medal, thanks to Jeffrey and Ferniean who helped me to receive it. Hee. Saw a lot of friends today. Arh. 2010 Starwalk was awesome. =)

After that, I went to the orphanage with librarians for the first time. Anning was the name of the orphanage, but I saw it stated that 'Rumah Warga Tua Anning'. LOL. Haha. The kids there were hyperactive but there were some that were very shy and quite too. I felt akward at first, but used to it not long after. It was a brand new thrilling experience taking care of child. Haha. Preparation to be a father 10 years later? Haha. Had a nice time there, playing with kids, rushing in and out, here and there. And most important, smiling all the time. I will like to go another time, but the time set was Saturday next week, and I think I am not going to make it. AGM and tuition on that day. Some other time perhaps. Hee.

Then, reached home and maple. LOL. Childish, I knew it. Haha. Later, we gave Ong a surprise. We went to his house and passed him some biscuits made. My mum said it was too kind of her mum to give me those chocolates, which is absolutely true. But, I hurt my leg there. His house was so beautiful, and was redesigned and rebuilt. There is a small garden in front of his house and a hole in front of the door, which is connected to the fish pond. I stepped on it accidentally and felt into it. Gosh. Fortunately, I didnt hurt myself too seriously. Just blue black now, and cant walk normally. That's all.

Then, we went and had dinner with grandparents and went to Jusco next. Dad bought himself and brother a pair of new shoes. Meanwhile, I bought a long sleeve shirts, going to use it during annual dinner.

It was an awesome day. It was packed but meaningful, tired but experience-gaining. The consecutive days are like this too, packed with activities. Hopefully, I will enjoy it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment