Friday, June 4, 2010

YEAH! It's over. Party time. Haha. What a week. Two weeks of exam and many more things that happened in between.

Asean scholarship test. Nice. A good attempt although i think i am losing it. Haha. About 900 of students, all top students, trying to bet their luck. Haha. All trying to go to singapore for a better life and of course study environment. It was an awesome experience. Having that much of students, all together in a big spacious hall, working hard on the paper. Haha. I cant desribe how was it, but that kind of feeling was so strong. I missed that day. Hope that tomorrow was last Saturday, in KL Sunway Convention Centre. Arg. I had probably gave up the best studying system. Feeling regret, I tried my best thought. Shouldnt be thinking much about it.

The paper was easier than my imagination. Phew. Haha. The maths paper was not that hard, and i considered as easy. Haha. Just a matter of time. I didnt bring along my watch. Haha. And that's the problem. I did it in a slow way, till i cant finish it at last. 6 more questions to go, and it was all about circle, or equation of line. Grrr..

English test was tougher than Maths. It was quite okay for its question. Except for the 20 marks asking about the meaning of word. Haha. Oh gosh, I cant imagine what is my score for that. Probably not more than 5. Haha. I just simply wrote in something. Haha. What 'utter relish', 'basking with bliss'. Haha. I became smarter this time, I asked the pretty girl next to me to tell me the time when it was nearly an hour. She agreed but then she put the watch at the middle of the table. That's was far more better. Haha. She is a sweet girl indeed, beautiful but cool. She didnt speak much to anyone after I observed that for 2 days. Haha. It end at about 8pm and I had McD with my uncle and dad that night. We cant finish the french fries that night and finally threw 2 packets away. Haha. The first time leh. =)

The other day was the general ability test. It was similar to that one i had done before when i applied for Raffle's institution. It is something like guessing the 4th picture. There is 3 picture before the 4th question to let you see what its pattern is. I learned that I had to think fast and circle fast since I cant finish the test last time. So this time, when the test started, I just looked at it, figured out what its pattern is, then circle it and went to the next question. I finished and and had few minutes left for a check. I cant do a few questions, quite complicating and for sure cant find what its pattern is.

After that, we was briefed about the lifestyle we are going to go through if we are selected to Singapore. Haha. Everything was just so nice for us to forget, especially is that kind of feeling. That strong immense feeling. Cant forget it.

About my school exam, I dont think i did well in it. Anyway, I tried my best too. There was still someone cheating in the exam, discriminate them. Haha. I didnt cheat, and no matter what I get, that's my result.

Holiday for 2 weeks, a lot of plans are in my mind now. I need to finish up all the clubs' stuff for the past whole month. Then, I need to go and get my P license. Damn. I want to finish once and for all this time. Next, be a line guard for the national level badminton championship, actually for the cocuriculum marks. Haha. Starwalk, Agm, visiting the orphangage, and also some sort of explorace in ipoh. My timetable for the first week was fully arranged. Haha. That's what people call busy. I think I am going to enjoy this holiday much. I also want to finish my first thick english story during this 2 weeks, beside brushing up my english. There are a vast of things I need to and I want to do. Just hope that I will be able to do every one of them. Haha. Good luck to myself. And foremost, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment