Sunday, April 24, 2011

Receiving The SPM result

My eye balls rolled down as fast as possible, scanning through the exam slip, to check how much A+s was there. Surprisingly, out of expectation, there was 9A+s and 2A. It was like a dream, something impossible to achieve. I received an A+ for every subject except for English for Science and Technology and Chinese. I even had an A1 for Triple 1119.

I was really stunned upon seeing that. But, at the same time, the feeling of appreciation and jubilation was hard to control. I ran out of the hall and shouted once. I still could not believe what I saw just now. Hardwork finally paid off. With this excellent result, our prime minister, Datuk Seri Najib promised that we will get a JPA scholarship for sure. That’s the privilege for 9A+s scorers I supposed and I was glad that I was one of them.

My mother shed tear of joy. For the first time, I felt like I have done something at last to repay what my mother had sacrificed throughout this 18 years. I would say that if my mother exist, I will never be here today.
Followed up was congratulation from friends and teachers and photo taking session with friends and teachers. The day ended up at nearly 11am when everyone left.

I was truly grateful and thankful to God for giving me to pass the test with flying colours, with this result, I hope I can get a full scholarship to further my studies. It was just too wonderful to get straight As.

No comments:

Post a Comment