Sunday, April 24, 2011

About Me =D

Male, 17 plus, with a height of 174cm, I am a Malaysian. I was born in Ipoh, Perak. Currently studying in Universiti Teknologi Petronas, which is located far away from any city and this make life a bit dull here. So, whenever there is holiday or it is weekend, I will never hesitate to pack my things and go home. Undeniably, the food at home is nicer than the food in university. I always wonder how much the canteen owner earn per month.
I joined UTP in 2011 Jan intake, enrolled in foundation in chemical engineering. Since young, I always dream of saving the world. I would like to make the world a better place for mankind. I always feel like leading the public to support the campaign of saving the world like Earth Hour. That’s why I pursue chemical engineering where I can later on focus on waste disposal and earth structure and then, I will be able to contribute more to the world by introducing new solution to curb pollution.
I have a family member of five, comprises my father, mother, two younger siblings and me. My father doesn’t earn much, he is just a sundry shop owner. That is why he always ask us to study hard for a better future. My mother is a housewife, but she can definitely become a great chef. I love her food the most, especially when I am obliged to eat the same food over and over again in university. My younger brother, Form 3, is going to sit for his PMR this year while my sister Form 2, is still enjoying her secondary life. Well, sometimes I do envy them, no worries, no responsibilities, just study and play, if life is always that simple.
Basketball is my favourite sport. One of the many reasons why I am so obsessed with it is due to my height. It is an additional talent in playing basketball since taller person can grab for the ball easier. Besides that, I like to play instrument too, but shameful to say that I am still a beginner. It is something fun, but to master an instrument, it is so tough. I do not know whether everyone shares the same view or I am not talented in playing instrument. Frankly, I dislike studying. But what to do? Without a degree or master certificate nowadays, do not ever think of getting a high paid job. If time is reversible, how much fun is it living in a primitive society.
Anyway, life is never easy. It is always filled with hurdles and challenges but only then life is full of surprise. Do remember this quote, if you are going through hell, keep going. Thus, let’s together live out our lives to the utmost, do whatever you intend to, we are not living in eternity, it is just now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment