Monday, February 14, 2011

Uni Life

MAS stands for Minggu Aluan Siswa. Yup, you are right. I am studying in university now. Universiti Teknologi Petronas. Well, a quite prestigous university in Malayisa. About this uni, the only word to describe it is ENORMOUS! It's compound is undeniably large. Not forget to tell u all it's quite tiring and time wasting walking from our village to lecture hall or anywhere else.

MAS week has its another name too. Minggu Aku Seksa. So as written, it was really torturing. For almost everyday, we woke up at 6 or even 5am and sleep at 2am. Wee. Frankly, this was the first time I slept so late consistently for a week. But suprisingly, I didnt really feel drained. It was a fun and experience-gaining week, speaking english with everyone and of course meeting new friends. The whole week was full of suspense. I could still remember clearly on the first day, 2 malay guys fought suddenly during a briefing. Guess what, I was stupid enough to believe it was really happening. Maybe they really acted well. Haha.

Third day morning, woke up at 4 am upon the knocking sound. Well, fire drill. Some guys who were late still get water splashed. Haha. Fortunate enough not to be one of them. It must be so so so cold. =) The best to mention during MAS was the morale session. Roughly, there was only 60++ non-Muslims out of 600++. Wow, what a pity sight. Among them, about 20++ is Chinese. During morale session, we played a lot of foolish but exciting games.

Seniors there are helpful enough but still a minor group aren't. Normal. Oh ya, another important thing to mention about is its sport facilities! There are basketball court, badminton court, squash court, ping pong table, sepak takraw, hockey even swimming pool! Omg. I almost went for sports everyday since classes had not really start yet. Haha. =D

DOTA. Yeah, that was what the chinese gang do every night from 10pm to 2am. LOL. Of course, I didn't join them. Not that in too that. I slept at 12am everyday after MAS week! I supposed I was among the earliest.

Sometimes, I miss her. Recalling her noob face every morning inspired me. =0

No comments:

Post a Comment