Friday, November 12, 2010

Secondary school life

So here ends my secondary school life. Soon, we will embark on a brand new journey, with even more unexpectation.

I can still clearly recall the first day I went to Sam Tet. It was already the last few days of January. Ya, I transferred from Yuk Choy. Thanks to Mr. Saba generousity, I made it to 1S. The first class. ^.^ And he was the first teacher I felt grateful too. Haha.

In the blink of eyes, 5 years passed. 11 more days, I shall be stitting for SPM and 35 days more, everything ends. In this 5 years, somehow, we grew. We grew in both physical and mental. Our friendship bonds get stronger day by day. We gained experience and grew smarter and smarter after every agonizing experience. Actually, I still do not understand how can I went up to the stage and received the prize from. I wasn't a bright student when I was in lower secondary. But who knows? I blossomed somewhere between them.

For this 5 years, I strived through it. This was where I truly experienced teenage life, enjoyed the company of bosom buddies,learnt how to deal with stress, beared misery of acne flare-ups, and for sure learnt how to unveil the facades behind hypocrite. All of these unforgettable experiences had adorned my secondary school life with vivid colours. Despite of the affliction and torment I suffered from sometimes, I think I did enjoy more elated moments. This is it. My 5-years secondary school life, full of excitement and jubilation.

And this year, 5S1, we tend to appreciate each other more. Perhaps, this is the last year. Farewell gathering, psp, ping pong in class, and of course WATER-BLOWING conference made everything more unforgettable. Haha. Maybe for the another 10 years, we will be gathering again, recalling these sweet memories that will lay in our heart forever and ever. Hopefully, on that day, everyone of us has already achieved something in their life.

My secondary life. Love it. Miss it. But guys, what for, staying on this point of life and keep on thinking about it? Come on, let's move on and soar high. Let's conquer SPM together. 11 days more.

11A+, I am coming!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment