Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogging blogging. Since there is nothing else to do. Actually there is, that is studying. But I just cant make myself feeling well to do that.

Ah. Time passed by so freaking slow. I wondered whether PMR timetable can switch with SPM timetable. By then, I can finish our major test within the month. And more importantly, we can enjoy life. Haha.

But I clearly know that it is absurd. >.< Slap me. But I was really too boring to think of other things to do. Revision books are all the same. We studied it over and over again, and it was all the same. Oh my.

Others are swotting away, non-stop. While I am excluded. I am afraid, afraid that I wont score well this 2nd trial. But, I just cant make myself going for it. Perhaps, it is kinda too relaxing these days. Perhaps, I shall just make myself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment