Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Exam gonna over. Everyone was cheating. Most of them did, and I am one of the exception. Haha. So, I dont really care about competing with them anymore. I did my best and that's all. I think I am quite satisfied with it, except for BIO. LOL. But that's my fault too. That's what I got when finished BIO in 9 hours. Haha. Amazing FLIPPING skill. Haha.

I went for NANYANG polytecnich scholarship interview today. Can't sleep at the night before this, argh, that's stupid. It was not that horrible as I thought. It was kinda relaxing and experience-gaining. Asking common question, which was not that hard to answer. At least, I could express everything I wanna say. Getting it will be a good news, but I do not think I am going to take that course anyway. It's something like electrical engineering. And that's not what I want. My ambition is to be a environmental now. I can do it, right? Ya, of course I can. Let my dream fly high.

Yeah, I am going to own an Android phone soon. For my 17th birthday, unbelievable, right? I feel kinda shocked too, hearing this statement from my mum. Haha. I promise you mummy, I will use it to find dictionary. I will do what I said. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment