Thursday, May 6, 2010

Argh. Dint update for a long time. Still, feeling stressed because of some very unsignificant things. But I just cant ignore it. Dunno why.

Exam soon. 2 weeks later. Everyone is swotting away. I saw them with their books nearly every moment everywhere. I wondered since when our class had gone mad like this. Oh gosh. I think i have to ignored everything and start to act like them. Or else you should know what will happen. I will drop far behind for sure. Haha. Still have bio and physics to go. Jia you la. =)

Enjoy studying with the melody of music. It make me feel better. Eenie Meenie, what a nice song. Haha.

三德国中第5届中华文化交流会, on this sat. The last project and also the most official one. After that, Form 5 will resign lu~~ Haha. Time is passing without showing any mercy, nothing will last forever. Neither lucky all the time, nor bad luck forever. As time goes by, everything changes. Sometimes even beyond our wild imagination.

Time to back to study. Haha. I wanna be mad like them too. =) Bulk up everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment