Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"We shouldn't hope for anything as return after helping others."

This is what everyone try to tell others. But can anyone do that? Nope, i don't think so. Or he is just trying to show that he is a good one, a kind one, a loving one? Perhaps. To show that he will be a good friend indeed? Trying to increase his fame? So that everyone will like him? Bullshit.

I admit i can't. When I help others, at least, the guy should thank me and express his gratitude as return. But if he is not appreaciating and is doing the other way round to me, I wonder whether I should continue doing any favour for him. When there is something he need my help, he is polite and friendly; when the problem came to me and i need his help, asking for his help is the most foolish thing you could ever think of. He will not help you, never, even it is just a piece of cake for him. So what do u think? Continue helping him or saying 'goodbye' to this kind of 'FRIEND' ?When I told him friends should help each other, he answered me: " Having a friend is for manipulating and get benefits from him."

Again, I experienced it today. Hardly, I finally finished something that i have been thinking of for a long time. I felt damn relax. Huming songs, enjoying the day. Nice. But again, i got my mood spoilt. Thanks to a FRIEND, my lovely friend.

Is it really so hard for you to do so? I don't know. Perhaps everything is hard when it come to helping. President or vice president kononnya, but also need ask so many people only can do a small decision? Hey, why dont u just tell the truth: " I dont want to help, sorry."

For me, I believe friends should always help each other, being good and nice to each other sincerely, will ask for help and of course will aid him back too. Friends is not just manipulating. Friends is for appreaciating. Only then, friendship can last forever. Spending time writting here, I know what decision i should make. I will said GOODBYE to you, my friend. I will just ignore you, until you done your part.

Bye my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment